Laptops had come a long way from when they were simply desktop replacements. In the past few years, laptop manufacturers have made it significantly easier for consumers to buy a quality laptop with more power and entertainment features than you could ever imagine. There are now laptops with powerful features that can do more tasks than desktops. 144hz laptop is one of the best out there with powerful advanced features. Here is a list of the best 144HZ laptops.
List of the 7 Best 144HZ Laptop:
List of the 7 Best 144HZ Laptop:
- Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-54-760S Gaming Laptop
- ASUS TUF Gaming F15 Gaming Laptop
- MSI Pulse GL66 15.6″ FHD 144Hz Gaming Laptop
- Acer Nitro 5 AN515-58-725A Gaming Laptop
- GIGABYTE G5 GD – 15.6″ FHD IPS Anti-Glare 144Hz
- Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming Laptop
- Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop
Now that we have recommended the above 7 Best 144HZ Laptop.
Let’s examine their features closely.
Acer predator Helios 300 PH315-54-760S gaming laptop:
If you go with Acer’s newest Helios 300 model, you’ll have to settle for 1080p resolution instead of 1440p, but the difference will be worth it. It will not bust your budget; it is durable and has decent port and component choices. If you only look at the specifications, there are better 144Hz laptops than this one. However, very few can compete with the predator’s superb performance.
The base of the Helios 300 has hardly any taper to it, all of its ports may be found on its sides. The left side of the device is dedicated to connectivity and includes Ethernet, an audio jack, two USB 3.2 Type-A ports, and a Kensington lock. The right side is dedicated to multimedia and features connections for HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, additional USB 3.2 Type-A ports, and Thunderbolt 4.
- Crush the competition with the impressive power and speed of the 11th Generation Intel Core i7-11800H processor, featuring 8 cores and 16 threads to divide and conquer any task or run your most intensive games. Extreme Performance: Crush the competition with the impressive power and speed of the 11th Generation Intel Core i7-11800H processor.
- The most recent NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (6GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM) is driven by award-winning Ampere architecture, and it has new Ray Tracing Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors that enable DirectX 12 Ultimate for the highest possible gaming performance.
- This 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED-backlit display with a 16:9 aspect ratio is designed for gamers who seek the best possible visual experiences and offers an extraordinarily fast 144Hz refresh rate and 3ms Overdrive response time.
- 16GB of DDR4 memory operating at 3200MHz (there are a total of two DDR4 slots, with a maximum capacity of 32GB); 512GB of PCIe Gen 4 solid-state storage (there are two PCIe M.2 slots and one 2.5″ hard drive bay available).
- The Intel Killer DoubleShot Pro with Ethernet E2600 and Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i allows you to use both Wi-Fi and Ethernet simultaneously, giving you complete control over priority traffic and allowing you to maximize speed, throughput, and control.
- The Acer Helios 300 features a 5th Generation AeroBlade Fan with 89 blades, designed to maximize the amount of air drawn into the system while also maintaining a comfortable temperature for the computer. In addition, it enables you to increase your performance to its full potential by minimizing throttling for improved sustained performance.
What I Like/Dislike about the Acer predator Helios 300 PH315-54-760S gaming laptop :
- It has a crisp, bright display
- Long life of the battery
- Good technical specs.
- Noisy Fan.
ASUS TUF gaming f15 gaming laptop:
Trying to straddle the line between performance and price in TUF laptops is less than ideal. Some of the earlier models lacked the processing power necessary to run the most taxing games, although this is no longer the case with the arrival of the 11th-gen and later mobile CPUs. The model we recommend has a satisfactory keyboard, outstanding specifications, and an even more impressive battery life. Only the screen prevents it from moving up the list to a higher position than it currently occupies.
TUF has come a long way since its early days of being an edgy military-themed comedy show. The fundamental concept of heavy-duty gear is still intact, but the F15 has a more subdued look that almost makes it appropriate for an office setting. However, its gaming appearance is bolstered by a visually appealing brushed texture and large TUF writing on the lid. Most laptop is constructed from plastic. However, it does not bend and can be opened with one hand.
- There is just one USB 3.2 port on the right side of the device, but the left side has two additional. This site has a lot going on thanks to the inclusion of an HDMI connection, Ethernet, an audio jack, and a USB-C port compatible with Thunderbolt 4.
- Specifications reveal that the fundamental hardware of the F15 has been upgraded to an i7-11800H and an RTX 3060. There is also a variant with the more recent 12700H battery. The processor of the 11th Generation for the Intel Core i7-11800H (24M Cache, up to 4.6 GHz, 8 Cores)
- IPS-Type display with a resolution of 1920 by 1080 and a refresh rate of 144Hz. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6GB GDDR6 Graphics with clock speeds of up to 1630MHz and power consumption of 90W (95W with Dynamic Boost 2.0)
- The Performance mode is expected to provide the greatest sense of equilibrium. We discovered that switching to Turbo yields better outcomes with only a minor increase in the already manageable temperatures. Alternately, when you are not actively gaming, you can reduce the clock speeds of both the CPU and the GPU, as well as the temperatures and the amount of noise produced by the fans. Construction that adheres to the rigorous military standard MIL-STD-810H
- The sound and the battery are of the highest quality. In the case of the audio, the word “excellent” may be a bit of an exaggeration, but it is punchy and rather loud for coming out of such small speakers. ASUS deserves praise for designing the F15’s battery to be able to power the device through an entire workday or a session of nonstop Netflix streaming.
What I Like/Dislike about the ASUS TUF gaming f15 gaming laptop:
- A satisfactory balance between the performance and the cost
- Useful profile presets
- Incredible endurance from the battery life on a gaming laptop.
- It has a display that is dim.
MSI pulse gl66 15.6" FHD 144HZ gaming laptop:
Which is more impressive: the jaw-dropping images or the supreme performance? If you can only have one of those and care the most about playing games smoothly and competitively, the Pulse GL66 is the laptop you should acquire. It comes with a robust GPU, a processor based on Alder Lake, and other reliable hardware, some of which you might want to replace in the near or distant future. When you add to that an affordable price, you have a 144Hz laptop that many people will be eager to purchase if given a chance.
MSI has not attempted to hide the fact that the GL66 is a genuine gaming laptop in its marketing materials. It is a bulky container covered in ornamentation, such as parallel lines and crosshairs, and has indents on the lid. Because it weighs more than 4.5 pounds and has a battery life below average for its category, this is the kind of laptop you will want to put on a desk rather than carrying it around with you.
- The 12th Generation Intel Core i7 processor gives optimal efficiency in gaming, work that involves many tasks, and overall productivity.
- It Is Now Time to Get Started: For your day-to-day requirements, you can take advantage of the latest iteration of Windows 11 Home. For commercial settings, MSI suggests using Windows 11 Pro.
- The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU is powered by the NVIDIA 2nd gen RTX architecture, making it capable of producing the most realistic ray-traced graphics and offering cutting-edge AI functions.
- The FHD display measures 15.6 inches and has a refresh rate of 144 hertz, making for a fluid and vivid gaming experience.
- SSD Gen 4×4 and DDR4-3200 memory provide the quickest data transfer, the fastest system speed, and the most responsiveness.
What I Like/Dislike about the MSI pulse gl66 15.6″ FHD 144HZ gaming laptop:
- Excellent performance
- A keyboard that is both responsive and full-sized.
- Reasonable price.
- A lackluster display and a poor battery capacity.
Al Acer nitro 5 an515-58-725a gaming laptop:
The Nitro series is known for producing laptops that are easy to use yet still pack a powerful punch. This assertion is supported by the company’s most recent Nitro 5 products, which include a vast assortment of high-quality components designed to make the most of the screen’s 144-hertz refresh rate. The keyboard is roomy and comfortable, the sound is excellent, and there shouldn’t have any issues with future-proofing.
The appearance of the Nitro 5 is timelessly elegant and dependable. Metal and matte plastic are used in its construction, and the chassis design features a few flourishes in the form of a series of decorative lines on the top cover. Handling it is more flexible than the Legion 5 Pro, but the fact that it has two thick hinges makes this problem irrelevant. Bezels, particularly the one at the bottom, might have been made slimmer, in our opinion.
One of this laptop’s strongest points is that it is equipped with various modern port options. The sides are sufficiently thick to handle multiple connections, but they are not overburdened because many of the same connections may also be found in the rear. There are two USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports on the left, and one of them is joined by an older Gen 1 type. The Ethernet and combo audio jack can also be found there. DisplayPort, HDMI 2.1, Thunderbolt 4, and USB-C, which may also be used as a charging port, are all located on the device’s rear.
- Your Nitro 5 is packed with great power for all your games thanks to the 12th Generation Intel Core i7-12700H processor. It will allow you to dominate the competition.
- The newest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (6GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by an award-winning architecture, and it has new Ray Tracing Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors that enable DirectX 12 Ultimate for the highest possible gaming performance.
- Your gaming experiences will be seamless, uninterrupted, and unrivaled with the sharp visuals provided by a 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display that also features a lightning-quick 144Hz refresh rate a reaction time of 3 milliseconds.
- Memory is 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, and there are a total of two DDR4 slots available, with a maximum capacity of 32GB. The storage medium is 512GB PCIe Gen 4 SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots, 1 x 2.5″ Hard Drive Bay Available).
- The Killer DoubleShot Pro with Ethernet E2600 and Killer Wi-Fi 6 1650 allows you can use Wi-Fi and Ethernet at the same time, and it gives you complete control over priority traffic to maximize speed, throughput, and control. It also enables you to prioritize your gameplay.
- You can boost the performance of your gaming experience by turning off the integrated graphics using the MUX switch provided in the package.
What I Like/Dislike about the Al Acer nitro 5 an515-58-725a gaming laptop :
- Performance that is almost on par with that of the Legion
- It has outstanding performance on both the sound and the keyboard
- It is powered by the Thunderbolt charging system.
- Poor battery life
Gigabyte G5 GD - 15.6" FHD IPS anti-glare 144hz:
There are times when the gaming laptop that offers the best value for the money is the one that wins out over everything else. The G5 GD is one example of this phenomenon. There is no indication that the G5 GD is a gaming laptop in any design element. Its dark ray, nearly featureless chassis can give some people the impression that it lacks imagination. The fact that you can play games from it as easy as giving a presentation makes us lean more toward the hidden option. Look elsewhere if you’re interested in the typical gaming bling; we’re happy that Gigabyte eliminated that extraneous feature rather than decreasing the product’s overall quality.
- SD card reader, as well as USB-C and USB-A ports for connections. The left side of the device features two more USB ports of the 2.0 and 3.2 varieties, respectively, in addition to separate jacks for headphones and a microphone. Both a Mini DisplayPort and an Ethernet Jack may be found on the back.
- Even though it is plastic, the laptop’s body has a sturdy feel. In addition, we like how the port selection is balanced such that none of the sides appear to be underutilized.
- Backlighting on the KEYBOARD is only available in one hue and a few different brightness levels. The Trackpad is in the appropriate location and features left and right buttons that can be clicked independently. Although some users prefer this layout over integrated buttons, we would choose to use a mouse in either case.
- The Windforce Infinity Next-gen Cooling for Laptop comes with a 49W Battery and weighs 4.8 pounds.
- Keyboard with 15 Full-Area Colored Keys and RGB Backlighting; Dimensions of 14.21 by 10.15 by 1.09 inches
What I Like/Dislike about the Gigabyte G5 GD – 15.6″ FHD IPS anti-glare 144hz:
- Outstanding monetary worth for the amount spent
- Build quality and keyboard that are both solid.
- Simple swapping out of the battery.
- Low, dreary screen.
Lenovo LEGION 5 Gaming Laptop:
Best for gaming.
Under actual testing, the response time of the display on this laptop came in at approximately 4.6 milliseconds from grey to grey, which is one of the better features of this device (not the lower number stated by the manufacturer, which is always the lower best case scenario measurement and not to is relied on). It is one of the lowest reaction times you are likely to find in any gaming laptop outside of the premium 240Hz plus display models, and it is certainly good for a budget-to-midrange 144Hz laptop. As a result, the Lenovo Legion 5 is a fantastic choice for competitive gaming on a budget. The display is suitable for gaming in that it is compatible with FreeSync and possesses satisfactory peak brightness as well as consistent color replication (though, for any color-based content creation, look elsewhere).
The webcam and microphone that are packaged with the Lenovo Legion 5 have a resolution of 720p but are, admittedly, of poorer quality. On the other hand, the speakers are above average for this price point and provide a respectable level of bass. If you put on the power-saving ‘Hybrid mode,’ your gaming laptop has a battery life that is respectable for its category, lasting approximately six hours of ordinary use that is not particularly taxing (that is, use that does not involve gaming). The Legion 5 (2020 edition) maintains a tolerable temperature, and its fan speed and volume are about par for the course regarding gaming laptops (i.e., not quiet).
- Backlit Keyboard, 4-in-1 Media Card Reader, 100/1000M Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6 (11ax, 2×2) + BlueTooth5.0, 720p Camera, 2x Array Microphone, and Integrated 80Wh Battery are some of the features included in this laptop.
- HDMI 2.0, four USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (one of which is always on), one USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 1 port (which also supports DisplayPort 1.2), one card reader, and a combo jack for headphones and a microphone are also included.
- Processor based on AMD Ryzen 7 4800H (8C/16T, 2.9/4.2GHz, 4MB L2/8MB L3), graphics card based on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6, and operating system based on Windows 10 Home 64 bit.
- 17.3-inch Full High-Definition (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare IPS Display with 144 Hertz Refresh Rate, 72% NTSC, Dolby Vision, and DC Dimmer.
What I Like/Dislike about the Lenovo LEGION 5 Gaming Laptop:
- Rapid reaction time
- GPU with a higher-than-expected performance that is based on the GTX 1660 Ti
- CPU manufactured by AMD, suitable for routine workstation duties.
- A restricted number of available ports
- The maximum brightness could be increased.
- Limited range of colors.
Razer blade 15 gaming laptop :
One of the most impressive gaming laptops ever developed, the Razer Blade 15, has been further enhanced in its most recent iteration. It boasts the same exquisite CNC-milled aluminum chassis as its predecessor, but this time it can accommodate one of the most recent GPUs from Nvidia’s RTX 30-series and an Intel 12th Gen Core i9 CPU.
The Blade 15 isn’t the lightest gaming laptop you can purchase, but at five pounds, it’s still a lot better than a lot of traditional gaming laptops, despite having performance and specifications that are comparable to those of the Blade 15. This bulk contributes to the impression that it is sturdy as well. It also means that the Blade 15 may be easily transported in a bag. A terrific option for gamers who are constantly on the move… or for those who don’t have the space required for a complete gaming PC and monitor.
The fact that Razer provides a large variety of configurations for the Blade 15 is one of the best features of this laptop. A graphics card is suitable for everyone, ranging from the RTX 3060 Base Edition to the RTX 3080 Ti Advanced, which features a 144Hz 4K display. It is still among the most potent gaming laptops despite being regarded as one of the most aesthetically pleasing.
- The RTX 3080 Ti is the first laptop GPU to feature the flagship 80 Ti class of graphics processing units (GPUs). It also features 16 gigabytes of the fastest GDDR6 RAM that has ever been supplied in a laptop and provides performance that is superior to that of the desktop TITAN RTX. The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GPU is the company’s first attempt to bring graphics processing units of the flagship 100 Ti class to laptops.
- Enjoy cutting-edge power with the recently introduced Intel Core i9-12900H processor, which boasts a Turbo Boost speed of up to 5.3 GHz and provides unrivaled performance to tackle the most challenging gaming and creative endeavors.
- Perfect for creators who need true visual clarity so that their creative visions can be brought to life now with a fast 144Hz refresh rate to experience visuals that are silky smooth 4K UHD 144Hz Display: Perfect for creators who need true visual clarity so that their creative visions can be brought to life now with a fast 144Hz refresh rate.
- DDR5 memory @ 4800 MHz is 50% faster than the previous generation, allowing you to enjoy a quicker and more fluid experience when launching applications, running games, and carrying out other commonplace PC chores.
- The new Blade 15 has been upgraded with more exhaust fins, quieter fans, and a larger liquid capacity. As a result, it performs cooler and quieter than ever.
- Easily connect, play, and share content with the built-in HDMI 2.1 port, Thunderbolt 4 USB-C port, and UHS-III SD card slot, in addition to Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity.
What I Like/Dislike about the Razer blade 15 gaming laptop :
- Construction of an unrivaled caliber
- Comprehensive choice in terms of the CPU and GPU.
- Looks as amazing as it acts, and then some.
- Long life from the battery.
Purchasing a gaming laptop was a challenge, but with our review, you can make a reliable decision in choosing your 144hz laptop. This article contains the pros and cons that will help navigate your taste.