YouTube is the world’s most popular video-sharing site and second-most visited web property. With over one billion unique visitors each month, it’s no surprise people around the globe spend more than half a billion hours per day watching content on the platform.
Ready for another great stat? More than 30,000 videos are uploaded to YouTube every hour. And creators strive to reach and leave impressions in the minds of millions upon millions of viewers worldwide. They want to make sure their audience remembers what they shared with them.
In future, we’ll see more than 5 million channels launch on YouTube. This means there will be even more opportunities for creators to grow their audiences
If you are looking for best A.I software for YouTube then this article will help you out. In this post we have listed some of the best A.I software which can be used to create professional quality videos on YouTube. These tools are mainly video editors that are easy to use and they provide you with an option to add text or images to your videos.
So let’s get started and take a let take a look at these AI video generators.
List Best Best Ai Software for YouTube:
List of the Best Ai Software for YouTube :
- Synths Video
Now that we have recommended the above best Ai software for youtube.
Let’s examine their features closely.
Synthesia is an AI Video Creator that uses advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning Algorithms to create high quality videos from text in over 55 languages without any actors, camera, or microphones.
The software analyzes the content of your blog post, news article, or webpage to automatically generate relevant and engaging videos based on your text which you can then upload on YouTube.
All you need to do is log into your account and select your AI Avatar from more than 40 options, or you can customize it yourself. Then just write down your script, choose one of the pre-made scripts or start typing your own, and download your AI Video within a few minutes.
You can even translate your videos directly from the app.
- Video editing tools (trimming, cropping, adding text, etc.) are available to create amazing videos.
- Audio recording with voice-over or music features makes synthesia more fun to use
- Photo editing tools (adding filters, overlays) are accessible on Synthesia
- Synthesia provides you with automatic photo collage maker and video collage maker
- Auto slideshow maker is available on synthesia
- Synthesia has over 50 templates you can use to make your videos
- Synthesia allows you to add captions to your videos
What I Like/Dislike about the synthesia:
- Easy to use
- Great results with a wide range of videos (from 1 minute to 10 minutes).
- Available on both PC and Mac.
- Videos are of high quality.
- Unlimited themes to choose from
- Video backgrounds can be customized
- Limited features on a personal plan
- 4k videos are not supported
Best used for creating appealing videos for your audience
Veed.io is a free online video creation tool that lets you customize your videos to suit your needs. Whether you’re looking to produce a simple YouTube tutorial or a professionally polished corporate video, Veed.io allows you to easily add text, images, animation, and sound effects to your video. And best of all, there’s no software installation required.
You don’t need to know anything about video editing to start making high quality videos today. All you need is a browser and a few minutes.
- Veed.io provides you with options of adding photos, music, and text to your videos
- You can filter your video and also remove background colors on Veed.io
- Veed.io enables you to add subtitles, covert audio and video to text to tour videos
- Veed.io allows you to rotate, resize, crop and cut you videos
- Screen recorder is also available on Veed.io
What I Like/Dislike about the veed.io:
- You do not need to install the software before you can use it.
- The interface is very easy to use
- Free video templates are available to create amazing videos
- You can customize your videos
- You can easily share your work on social media
- Limitations on the number of videos you can make per day.
- You cannot upload your own audio files.
- Some of the features may be buggy at times.
Best used for creating interactive social media content
Lumen5 is a powerful tool that allows you to create beautiful videos for your social media accounts. You don’t need any technical knowledge to start creating engaging videos. All you need is a script and Lumen5 will do the rest. With Lumen5 you can easily make videos that are up to 10x better than anything else out there.
The most important thing about Lumen5 is that it doesn’t require any prior experience. If you’re looking for something easy to use, this is definitely the tool for you.
- Lumen5 allows you to create videos from scratch by adding an image, video, or other media file as your background and using one of the many built-in templates to get started right away.
- Lumen5 enables its users to import images, audio files and text. You can add photos, logos, graphics, music, and more to your projects on YouTube.
- Easily edits your projects once you have created your masterpiece. Lumen5 allows you to adjust the size, position, brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, and more to ensure that everything looks just how you want it
- With Lumen5, you can share, upload your creations directly to YouTube and other social media platforms
What I Like/Dislike about the Lumen5:
- Ease of use.
- Provides unlimited storage space
- Great templates
- Doesn’t work well with Windows 10.
Best used for creating videos from text
You probably know that having videos posted on your site or blog can increase traffic, engagement, and conversion rates. But creating those videos yourself requires specialized skill sets and tools. And even if you do have those skills, there are still plenty of technical hurdles to overcome.
But now, you don’t have to worry about any of that. With GliaCloud, you can easily generate your content in high quality videos from your existing content without any experience or training. Just upload your articles or posts and let GliaCloud take care of everything else.
There’s no need for special hardware or software. All you need is a browser. So whether you’re looking to add some video to your personal blog or build out your online store, GliaCloud makes it easy to create great looking videos in just minutes.
- You can import and export videos from your computer (Windows/Mac) to YouTube.
- GliaCloud allows you to create new videos from scratch with one click
- Adding text, photos, audio clips, music, titles, subtitles, transition effects, filters, frames, overlays, stickers, animations can be done on GliaCloud.
- You can editing your videos by trimming, cropping, adding special effects, changing speed, volume, brightness, contrast, saturation, hue etc.
- With GliaCloud, you can change the background color, opacity, transparency, blur effect, shadow, and reflection of your video.
- GliaCloud allows you to sharing videos on YouTube and other social networks.
What I Like/Dislike about the GliaCloud:
- Easy to use interface.
- Adding of text or images to the videos provides more information to your videos.
- Videos are exportable in different formats
- Easy to navigate through
- Compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- Limited templates
- It can be glitchy at times
- Impossible to add subtitles to video
Best used for creating short videos
Ever wish you could easily convert your long-form video or written content into short, share-worthy videos for social media? Well, now you can. With Pictory, you’ll be able to take your existing content and quickly transform it into sharable stories that are perfect for posting on YouTube and other social networks. All you need to start creating great visuals is a few minutes and some basic knowledge about your topic.
Pictory makes it easy to add captions, images, and videos to your posts, so you don’t have to worry about formatting or adding additional code
- Pictory allows you to create videos from photos with a variety of effects.
- Pictory supports the addition of text captions and subtitles to your videos.
- You can share your videos on YouTube and numerous social networks.
- Pictory enables you to download videos in different formats such as, MP4, MOV, AVI).
- Exporting of videos as GIF images can be done on Pictory.
- You can edit videos by adding special effects, changing colors, brightness, contrast, etc.
- You can control and change the playback speed of your video.
What I Like/Dislike about the Pictory:
- No ads or popups while creating your video.
- Easy to customize your videos
- Unlimited templates that you can choose from.
- The interface is user friendly and intuitive.
- Pricing Plans are expensive
- No stickers and overlay pictures
Best used for short and social media videos
InVideo is an AI-driven video creation app that allows anyone to make professional looking videos without having to know how to code. It uses artificial intelligence to generate high-quality videos from simple text inputs. Create custom videos with your favorite photos, music, or voiceover, then post them directly to your YouTube channel. The best part about this tool is that you don’t even need to know HTML or CSS to use it. Simply type in what you want to say into the box above, choose one of the pre-made templates, adjust the colors and font styles, and save it. Then, simply upload the file to the site where you’d like to publish it.
You can use this tool to make everything from promotional videos to slide decks to explain things to friends and family. Or, you can use it to create funny memes or funny videos to share with your followers. There are no limits to what you can do with this tool.
- An intuitive user interface that makes creating videos simple and fast.
- More than 100 professionally designed templates that you can use as starting points or modify according to your needs.
- InVideo has a library of royalty free music that you can use in your videos.
- InVideo provides you with a collection of high resolution stock photos that you can use in any project.
- Wide range of fonts you can choose from are available on InVideo.
- InVideo offers you a built-in editor that allows you to customize your videos by adding text, images, music and other elements.
- InVideo provides users with multiple export options that let users share their videos on YouTube, and other social media platforms.
What I Like/Dislike about the InVideo:
- Easy to use
- Good video quality
- Supports the addition of text captions, music, voiceovers and editing of images etc.
- Built-in editor that allows you to make changes to your videos
- Videos can be save locally or upload them directly to YouTube
- Accessible without internet connection
- Impossible to add subtitles to your videos.
- Quite limited in function
Best used for converting blog post to a video
Synths Video is one of the most powerful tools we’ve seen for turning any piece of text into an engaging video. In fact, anyone can do it, all you need is a little creativity and some basic knowledge of HTML5. With this free online tool, you can easily turn blog posts, articles, books, speeches, presentations, and pretty much anything else into an engaging video.
The best part is that there are no limits. You can make videos up to 10 minutes long, and you can include as many people as you want. There are plenty of prebuilt templates that you can customize or you can simply start from scratch. Once you’re done creating your video, you can publish it directly to YouTube
- Synths video allows you to create videos from your photos or images.
- Synths video offers its users variety of effects and transitions for your videos.
- You can add text, music, voiceovers, titles and more to your videos with Synths video.
- Synths video allows you to create your in any resolution you want.
- Videos can be exported as MP4 files from your YouTube can be played on most devices.
What I Like/Dislike about the Synths Video:
- No coding skills required.
- Easy to use
- Options to add text, images, music and voiceovers videos.
- You can choose from over 100 different effects
- High quality video
- Quite expensive.
- No filters.
- You can only export the generated video to YouTube.
- No options to adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation or hue.
- Takes a large amount of space on your device.
Best for generating video descriptions for YouTube videos
TextCortex is a free online tool that helps you create and manage your YouTube channel, with the help of which you can easily make money from it. It has all the necessary features for creating a successful YouTube channel.
You can add videos, upload them, edit them, etc. The best thing about this application is that it does not require technical knowledge or experience.
- Textcortex.ai allows you to add text over any video or audio clip
- You can insert subtitles into any video or audio clip (with automatic detection)
- Textcortex.ai enables users to change font style, size, colors, and alignments of their videos
- Textcortex.ai allow you to apply effects like blur, drop shadow and glow to your videos.
- Textcortex.ai allows you to import files from other applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Pages, Google Docs, etc.
- Textcortex.ai enables you to share your YouTube creations directly to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
What I Like/Dislike about the TextCortex:
- Recommendable and easy to use
- It has a great customer support
- Nice and creative outputs
- Rapid text generation
- Limited customization options
- Low quality of generated text
Best for creating video ads and social media content.
Designs.ai is a tool that helps you create and edit videos with ease. It’s a video creation app that allows you to make your own YouTube channel, upload videos, add text captions, add music, and more.
You can also share your creations on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. It’s easy to use, has an intuitive interface, and comes with a free trial version.
- Designs.ai allows you to upload your logo or design to the website and use it as a background image on your channel.
- Designs.ai enables adding text, images, videos, links, etc., to your video description page.
- With Designs.ai, you can also add custom thumbnails to your videos.
- You can choose from several themes you can apply to your channel.
- You can easily change your theme’s color scheme by clicking on the “Customize Theme” button in the top right corner of the screen on Designs.ai.
What I Like/Dislike about the Designs.ai:
- Unlimited Customization Options
- Unlimited Templates
- Has a Free Version
- Supports Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Web
- Audio Stuttering feature can be buggy
- Limited Template Library
Best for creating jump cuts and subtitles
Wisecut is a tool that allows you to create and edit videos on YouTube with ease. It’s the easiest way to make your video content without learning to use complicated software like Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro.
You can also add text captions to your videos. Wisecut is a new service that allows you to easily create your own YouTube channel without having to worry about the technical aspects or uploading videos on your own.
- Easily share your videos with friends and family with Wisecut
- Wisecut enables you to save time by creating multiple versions of your video at once.
- Wisecut allows you to edit your videos using simple tools.
- You can use the built-in editor to trim, cut, split, merge, crop, rotate, flip, speed up, slow down, fade in/out, adjust audio levels, apply effects, and more.
- Export your finished videos as MP4 files and Import your videos from YouTube using Wisecut.
- Wisecut allows its users to publish their videos directly to YouTube.
What I Like/Dislike about the Wisecut:
- No need to learn any complicated software or spend hours editing your video. You can make your videos with ease.
- The quality of the videos is very good.
- Videos created with Wisecut have a unique style.
- All videos created with Wisecut are royalty-free.
- There are only a limited number of effects.
- No support for 4K resolution.
- No support for live streaming.