Can you help your customers see you? You now have to create video content if you want to stay competitive.
Today, 83% of all internet traffic is video traffic. This is according to a recent study. And according to this study, 69% of customers would rather watch a short video than read text or view images to learn about a product or service.
Video posts get more organic traffic than any other post type. Most online publishers rely heavily on social networks to bring in traffic. Making videos can be work, and it can also cost a lot of money.
We compared the top AI video maker tools to find the best ones you can use this year to create videos without all the trouble. Our top picks ranked these tools.
List of the 7 Best AI Video Generator:
List of the 7 Best AI Video Generators:
Now that we have recommended the above 7 best AI Video generator.
Let’s examine their features closely.
FlexClip is an online video editor that is perfect for beginners. This video editing software is great for creating stunning videos in a hurry. There’s no need to be a professional to create slideshows, video essays, invitations, vlogs, ads, or promo videos.
With FlexClip, you can easily do whatever you need to do. It’s a great video editing software that’s totally free. I decided to try out the paid version of FlexClip to see if there are any additional features it has.
This review wouldn’t be complete without comparing the free and paid versions. With a subscription, you get even more features from your video editor. Is the FlexClip video editor any good?
Just like other software, it has its pros and cons. First, there are some potential downsides to this plan.
For an editing expert, FlexClip might be too simple. This program doesn’t have the depth of more professional video editing programs.
The video duration limit for this format is limited to videos that are no longer than a certain length. FlexClip is an excellent option for inexperienced editors and freelancers. Suppose you’re on the hunt for basic editing programs. In that case, this is a much better choice than free video editors like Windows Movie Maker.
You have more tools to work with, easy templates, and an ample supply of royalty-free content. I’ll show you how I created this FlexClip review. Here are some short videos I made with templates and Flex clips.
If you visit the video maker on the website, you can create videos from scratch or use templates, both of which are easy to use. The workflow for creating a linear video is called a storyboard. It uses linear video editing to create a sequence of images that tell a story. You can import files from your computer, hard drive, or memory card.
If you’re looking for content to fill your media library, FlexClip has plenty to offer. The FlexClip video editing process is quick and easy to use. With simple drag-and-drop and one-click controls, you can add post-production effects, like text, shapes, transitions, and more.
Video manipulation is a simple task since you can quickly speed up, change the lighting, and angle it to your liking. The slow-motion and flashforward controls are very impressive. Once finished, hit FlexClip export and download your rendered video within minutes.
- You can easily cut out certain parts of your video with your cursor.
- There are many ways to convert videos, not just changing the file’s format. When you want to resize or change the resolution of a FlexClip video, use the FlexClip video enhancer.
- The Custom Sizes feature allows you to select from various sizes that will fit devices such as smartphones, tablets, and computer screens.
- You can also customize them to your liking. If you have a digital video or photo that is too large to view or print, you can use this tool to decrease its resolution.
- You can export videos and images in various file formats, including MP4, MOV, WAV, M4V, WEBM, JPEG, and PNG.
- FlexClip allows you to cut video clips at any point by simply dragging your cursor. The software enables you to create creative cuts by using a jump cut, axial cut, cutaway, match cut, smash cut, parallel cut, or cross-cut.
- The built-in transitions effects are significant for slideshows and videos.
What I Like/Dislike about the FlexClip:
- FlexClip is very easy to use for everyone
- There is an option for a rich media library
- There are many templates available
- You can also produce HD video
- You can only edit limited video
- There are also limited graphic controls
Video content is the most popular type of content on social media and gets shared the most. Many people believe that video production takes much time and requires special skills, but that is not always the case.
Thanks to AI-powered video creation tools, the process of making videos has become much more manageable. For instance, Synthesia AI can create videos of AI speaking in more than 60 languages in little time.
This tool was mentioned in our June 2021 newsletter and has evolved since then. Working with Synthesia is basically like creating a presentation but in the form of a video. Video creation is similar to creating a presentation: you choose the style of the video, add a background, animations, videos, images, and text, or even upload PowerPoint slides.
The main difference between creating a slide deck and creating a video with Synthesia is that you add speaker notes for yourself when making a slide deck. Still, you add the text for the chosen avatar to say when creating a video with Synthesia.
You can use the text-to-speech feature on your computer to have the AI create a video with the text you’ve inputted. Although AI can generate audio that is similar to that of a professional video creator, it is still not as good as the work done by a professional video creator.
Nevertheless, this tool still provides videos of excellent quality. It can also be used to prototype the video you want and outsource the production to a professional based on what you created in Synthesia.
- Use our online video creator to turn your text into professional-looking talking head videos with a few clicks.
- With our easy-to-use platform, you can create high-quality videos in just a few minutes.
- You can access various avatars to help narrate your videos, and they constantly add more presenters to the platform.
- You can even do your own custom avatars, and have your face on the virtual presenter (This add-on costs around $1,000.) You can add background music to your videos with no restrictions.
- The audio sync feature is really great! You can upload your own voice, and Synthesia will sync it with the virtual presenter.
What I Like/Dislike about the Synthesia:
- There are many built-in Avatars you can use
- This tool can recognize the language pasted
- It is super easy to use because it gives you easy tutorials.
- Free Plan only has ten minutes per month
- You cannot change the aspect ratio of the video.
When you think of video editors, you likely imagine many clips you must go through to get to the finished product. Lumen5 is a new video-making service that is shaking up the industry by providing an innovative and original service that could be of great interest to anyone who wants to make videos regularly but who lacks the time or expertise to do so.
The idea is simple: as video content becomes more prevalent on the internet, a blog post is excellent, but to keep your audience engaged, you need moving images. Lumen5 can help you turn text into videos.
This web-based service has multiple tiers with different pricing options, which is likely intended for businesses. In fact, the developers state that 400,000 businesses have taken advantage of the services they offer. They do have a complimentary service which is definitely worth checking out.
The free version of Lumen5 has some limitations, including a maximum resolution of 720p. Still, you can access the Standard Library and some of the site’s prominent themes. Tiers that may also have access to the Getty Images library.
- There are many ways to repurpose your existing content.
- You can use CTRL+V to copy a link to a blog post or article, and Lumen5 will automatically create your video script.
- Your video will be formatted automatically to fit the platform you post it on. Use the “Facebook Video Maker” tool. Your videos will look great on Facebook, including the text styles, text placement, and aspect ratios.
- Subscribe to RSS feeds and have your latest posts and articles automatically created as videos.
- Create videos with any length on any plan.
- Lumen5 can save you much money if you’re already creating many videos. Lumen5 is a significant player in the commercial enterprise software market, and is highly trusted by some of the world’s largest companies. Over 800,000 companies use their software!
What I Like/Dislike about the Lumen5:
- This tool is a web-based video editing service
- You will get royalty-free media with this tool
- You can use the automated features
- They promised better beta features.
- Unfortunately, there is no sound editing or image editing option
- You cannot get the voiceover to work.
As the company describes it, GliaCloud is a “videolizer.” GliaCloud can help you turn content from various sources into videos, including news outlets, online sports betting venues, or anything else.
As long as there’s data to be extracted, GliaCloud can create a video from it. GliaCloud has various features that can be used to emphasize specific points in your videos. You can add background music, manually record your voice, or use GliaCloud’s built-in robot voice generator to find the best agent to represent your videos.
GliaCloud has a variety of video layouts to choose from, a montage maker, and an extensive database of royalty-free media content. Its video editing tools are versatile, including a video trimmer, cropper, resizer, cutter, fitter, muter, and more.
The app also includes the following:
- A GIF maker tool.
- A video file duplicator.
- The ability to add external media sources to your clips and videos.
- It Supports high-quality videos of up to 1080p quality
- You can use Up to 60 gigabytes of upload storage
- There are Numerous exquisite video effects
- The Streamlined video editing tools are part of this software
- You can add external media sources to videos
- The URL and Article-to-video tools are also present
What I Like/Dislike about the GliaStudio:
- Some might argue that GliaStudio is one of the most intelligent video creation software, especially for its price.
- With its powerful tools and functions, the video editor can create and edit videos of outstanding quality.
- I like how comprehensive the database of media assets is. You can find various royalty-free videos, photos, and GIFs to use in your projects, or you can create your own using the tools provided in the suite.
- I wouldn’t say I liked the cost of GliaStudio, and I felt that there was no way to try the software before buying it.
- You are expected to pay at least $300 for a program you have never seen in action.
- GliaStudio is a popular subscription service that many people have used and are satisfied with. Still, it isn’t easy to maintain over a long period.
VEED.io provides a wide range of video-making and video-editing tools that are versatile and powerful. VEED.io offers a variety of features to help you make your videos look and sound better.
From adding images, music, or text to implementing effects or subtitles, cropping, cutting, merging, and looping any clip, VEED.io can make your videos look and sound amazing. The platform includes other features that are just as important.
VEED.io provides a wide range of recording features to help you capture videos and voices. VEED.io also consists of a simple GIF editor, a YouTube video cutter, a video compressor & converter function, webcam testing, and video sharing features.
- There is a comprehensive video editor
- You will get full TTV & TTS tools
- Music visualize is also present in this software
- There are Dozens of video effects
- It also offers Video transcriptions
- The Branding toolkit can help you a lot in marketing
- The Screen and webcam recorder tools are also available
- You can use the Video converter.
What I Like/Dislike about the VEED.io:
- If you’re not happy with the 1080p video quality provided by the tools I’ve covered so far, consider using VEED.io.
- Even though it is only available in Pro and Business subscriptions, using video editing software like this can make your video look better than any AI-powered clip.
- There are no significant downsides to VEED.io. However, some people might find the subscription plans to be a bit too limiting.
- You can’t use text animations as freely as you want, and you can export up to 25 minutes of video per month.
Pictory.ai is a powerful video generator that comes with a variety of automated features. The software has several features that make it easy to convert scripts and blog posts into videos, including a streamlined TTS tool and a video highlighting function.
Pictory can do most of the work of captioning and transcription for you, making the process much more accessible. Pictory is a cloud-based design platform that is important for its features. You can access the Script Editor from any device to add custom scripts or create videos from your blog posts.
This company offers an extensive database of digital assets, including royalty-free photos and videos. They also provide script and blog-to-video conversion, text-based video editing, and automatic captioning, transcribing, and video highlighting.
We can all agree that AI-generated videos are convenient and that video editing can be automated in just one hour. In that case, Pictory.ai must be fantastic software. The app combines the best of both worlds, making it easy for people who are not as tech-savvy.
- You can edit videos using the text
- This software can also let you create video highlights
- Pictory.ai can automatically summarize long videos
- There is an option for script to video
- The captions are auto generated in this software.
What I Like/Dislike about the Pictory.ai:
- You can create promo videos professionally from this software
- It is super easy to use
- This software has a great customer support team
- There is a community of online users of this software where you can help each other
- It automatically picks the related images.
- There is limited number of AI voices
- You cannot use the prerecorded voiceover.
Designs.ai is a design platform that uses advanced artificial intelligence technology to create unique voiceovers, videos, logos, and social media mockups. This platform provides various tools to help companies build unique logos, videos, and content.
With over 10,000 icons, a database of over 10 million clips, and 170,000 images, it’s perfect for creating stunning visuals. Additionally, Speechmaker TTS makes sure your content sounds appropriate.
- There are over 10,000 unique icons in Logo Maker Tool
- This tool features 10 million video clips, 500,000 Audio Files, and 170 Million Images
- For the voiceovers there are approximately 50 templates are present in this tool
- There are over 20,000 design templates are there for you
- You can edit your design using the design wizard.
What I Like/Dislike about the Designs.ai:
- One of the best things about Design Ai is that it provides an excellent number of templates.
- You can create stunning projects using the digital media library.
- If you have no idea about how to start, then no need to worry because it provides a mock design form through which you can get an idea.
- The number of available features affects the learning curve.
Artificial intelligence makes it possible for you to create professional-quality text-to-video content without having to spend hours editing it yourself.
That is a huge time-saver, whether you’re running a business or just trying to make a quick video for social media.
Try out these text-to-video generators if you’re looking for a way to save time and money when creating campaigns or any other creative projects.