Asus is one of the world’s largest and most successful computer hardware and electronics companies. Their laptops are consistently ranked in the top three for gaming on the market, and their high-end laptop line models often outperform other brands.
With a full lineup of 32″ or larger screens, these beauties feature up to Intel Core i7 processors (including up to four cores). Every gamer needs a reliable laptop that can handle intense graphics requirements without slowing down.
In terms of storage capabilities, their laptops have plenty of room for games and other programs with up to 1TB of hard drives and a handful of solid-state drives.
Simply put, Asus is one of the best manufacturers of high-end gaming laptops, and this reputation continues with their Microsoft Windows 8 lineup.
Their gaming line features some of the world’s most powerful portable computers, including selected laptops designed specifically to play full-resolution titles at HD resolutions.
List of the 7 Best ASUS Gaming Laptop:
List of the 7 Best ASUS Gaming Laptop:
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15
- Asus Zephyrus G14
- Asus TUF Dash F15
- Asus ROG Strix SCAR 17 G733
- Asus ROG Zephyrus M15 GU502
- Asus ROG Strix G15 AMD Advantage Edition
- Asus TUF A15
Now that we have recommended the above 7 Best ASUS Gaming Laptop.
Let’s examine their features closely.
Asus ROG Zephyrus G15:
The color scheme on this Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 is a bit different, with an asymmetrical red and black design. The right side of the laptop (as you look at it) sports a red strip across the keyboard, along with an area around the touchpad that is also red.
This area includes some glowing Asus logos as well. On top of that, you’ll find a darker red paint across much of the lid and on the underside of the laptop’s display bezel.
Outside that, it’s all black plastic with a few small accents in different shades of grey.
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 has a Processor detailed AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS 8 Cores (3.0GHz-4.6GHz, 16MB Cache, 35W).
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 has cool Graphics NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 .
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 has a lage Memory up to 40GB DDR4.
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 has an amazing Storage of up to 2 TB PCIe SSD.
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 Operation System is Windows 11.
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 has nice Screen: 15.6″” 165Hz 3ms IPS-Level QHD (2560×1440) Anti-Glare Display
What I Like/Dislike about the Asus ROG Zephyrus G15:
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 has a great gaming performance for the price.
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 has an all-day battery life.
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 has a good audio making it one of the best among all.
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 is lightweight and portable.
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 is not the fastest gaming screen you can get.
Asus Zephyrus G14:
ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 is a laptop with a full-size keyboard and number pad that can be used for gaming, design, and programming.
It features the Intel Core i7-8750H (6-Core) Processor and 16GB DDR4 Memory paired with the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Graphics card for 2K gaming and video editing.
- Asus Zephyrus G14 runs on a 14-inch IPS QHD 120Hz non-touchscreen, 3ms, 500 nits display. The display comes with the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 and sits on top of a Windows 10 Pro Operating system.
- Asus Zephyrus G14 has a dedicated graphics card – NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with 8GB GDDR6 VRAM. The graphics card has more than enough power to run AAA titles at 2K/60FPS without breaking a sweat. For storage, ASUS packed an M2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD (x1 slot) which helps in faster boot up as well as load times when moving between apps and files.
- The AMD Radeon R9 is a video graphics card by AMD based on the “Stream Processors” technology that allows dual-core and four-core graphic processing. It has a quad fan cooling system built in the heatsink which cools down the GPU chip so it continues operating at a low temperature.
- Asus Zephyrus G14 has a 32GB dual-channel DDR5 4800MHz (1 x SODIMM slot).
What I Like/Dislike about the Asus Zephyrus G14:
- It gives an awesome performance in a light and compact size.
- It is really stylish and sturdy build.
- It has a very gorgeous display.
- It has surprisingly good speakers which gives out nice quality.
- Asus Zephyrus G14 has a dull keyboard backlighting which brings down the rating of the product.
Asus TUF Dash F15 :
The TUF series of gaming laptops built by Asus was designed with durability, performance and aesthetics.
The TUF line has just been revamped, adding some seriously stylish designs perfect for working professionals.
Now with the latest model, you can enjoy everything a workstation laptop offers without sacrificing style or functionality.
- The gaming horsepower runs the Latest 12th Gen Intel® Core™ CPU and a RTX 30 Series Laptop GPU with MUX switch.
- The RTX 3070 here is built on Nvidia’s Ampere architecture, too, which brings along the second-generation implementation of its ray tracing tech. And, the performance is helped out a lot by this in games that support it.
- The Asus TUF Dash F15 Meets MIL-STD-810H standard, Type-C charging support and a long-lasting battery in a 19.95mm slim chassis.
- Asus TUF Dash F15 has a Two-Way AI noise cancellation, built-in HD camera, Dolby Atmos™ & Hi-Res™
What I Like/Dislike about the Asus TUF Dash F15 :
- It has a solid 1080p gaming performance (with a caveat).
- It has a relatively good battery life that last longer..It has quiet cooling fans which makes it runs smoother and swiftly,
- Asus TUF Dash F15 has no webcam or biometric features.
Asus ROG Strix SCAR 17 G733:
The Asus ROG Strix Scar 17 G733 is a gaming laptop with a 17.3-inch Full HD IPS display that packs a punch, thanks to its Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Max-Q GPU running at 1,080MHz and 8GB of video memory.
- Asus ROG Strix SCAR 17 G733 runs on 3.3GHz AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX (8-core, 16MB cache, up to 4.6GHz).
- Asus ROG Strix SCAR 17 G733 has a cool Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU (16GB GDDR6)
- Asus ROG Strix SCAR 17 G733 comes with Ports: 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, HDMI 2.0b, Gigabit Ethernet, 1 x USB-C, 1 x Mic-in, 1 x Headphone-out
What I Like/Dislike about the Asus ROG Strix SCAR 17 G733:
- It has a Comfortable mechanical keyboard.
- It gives a Strong productivity performance.
- It comes with a bassy audio.
- It comes with a short charging cable.
Asus ROG Zephyrus M15 GU502:
The Asus ROG Zephyrus M15 GU502 is a gaming laptop with a 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display that packs a punch, thanks to its Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 GPU running at 1,340MHz (boosted) and 6GB of video memory.
- The ROG Zephyrus M15 features a Thunderbolt™ 3 with USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C™, DisplayPort™ 1.4 and Power Delivery, a Type-A port for ultra-fast transfers, and two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports perfect for your mouse and gamepad.
- The Zephyrus M15 GU502’s 15.6-inch, 1080p display with a 240Hz refresh rate does a good job of representing a varied spectrum of colors, but the screen isn’t as bright as it could be.
- The GU502 is packed with an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q GPU with 8GB of VRAM, giving it the ability to play some of the pretty demanding games.
- Play or entertain on the big screen with HDMI 2.0b output that supports 4K UHD at up to 60Hz.
- Zephyrus M15 is the new Intel Comet Lake-H processor. Intel has designed these 10th-generation mobile chips to power laptops that aim to offer excellent performance, even when unplugged, alongside lengthy battery life.
What I Like/Dislike about the Asus ROG Zephyrus M15 GU502:
- It has a powerful GPU.
- It gives a really good performance.
- It has a perfect colorful display.
- It has a solid battery life.
- It runs very hot after long time use.
Asus ROG Strix G15 AMD Advantage Edition:
The Asus ROG Strix G15 AMD Advantage Edition is a gaming laptop with an amazing 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display.
This particular model runs at a 1080p resolution, but it also supports Nvidia G-Sync, which makes for a smoother gaming experience.
- The Asus ROG Strix G15 AMD comes with a 15.6-inch, 1920 x 1080, 300 Hz, IPS display. It’s passably bright and vivid enough.
- The ROG Strix G15 AMD is the first laptop we’ve tested with one of AMD’s RDNA 2 GPUs. This one, the Radeon RX 6800M with 12GB of VRAM, is the company’s current top-end mobile graphics.
- The Asus ROG Strix G15AMD has an island style keyboard with some dedicated hotkeys above it and an extra row of keys on the right side.
What I Like/Dislike about the Asus ROG Strix G15 AMD Advantage Edition:
- It has a solid gaming and productivity performance.
- It has a long battery life for a gaming notebook.
- It is cool at most touch points.
- It has dolby Atmos audio.
- It has no webcam.
Asus TUF A15:
Best used for mainstream games and it offers good productivity performance.
The Asus TUF Gaming A15 is a gaming laptop with a 15.6-inch Full HD display packed into a slender, portable design. The laptop has an AMD Ryzen 7 3700U processor with 8GB of memory and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 GPU with 6GB of video memory.
- Featuring a speedy IPS-level panel up to 144Hz, the TUF Gaming A15 is perfect for fast-paced gaming. With adaptive sync, the display’s refresh rate synchronizes with the GPU’s frame rate to reduce lag, minimize stuttering, and eliminate visual tearing for ultra-smooth and immersive gameplay.
- Two upgraded speakers with four cut-outs pump out 1.8x more sound with 2.7x deeper bass than previous generations for a richer audio experience.
- Comprehensive cooling ensures that every TUF Gaming laptop can sustain high performance and maintain effectiveness over a long life span.
What I Like/Dislike about the OAsus TUF A15:
- It has a great 1080p performance which makes it skyrocket well better.
- It has a great and good value.
- It comes with new AMD processors that gives great speed and amazing experience.
- It has a very good battery life which makes it last so long.
- It has noisy fans.
The best ASUS gaming laptop is the one that suits your budget and meets your gaming needs. There is a wide range of ASUS laptops to choose from, so it’s important to do your research to find the one that’s right for you.
With so many options on the market, it’s important to read reviews and compare specs before making your final decision.