Asus laptops are known for their cutting-edge technology. After all, Asus is a laptop maker that doesn’t want to get lost in a sea of boring laptops.
The company intends to create a powerful laptop while keeping it lightweight and portable. We’ve tested a variety of Asus laptops and found that they offer good battery life, display quality, and durability.
Based on our extensive testing, here are some of Asus’ best laptops.
List of the 7 Best Asus Laptops:
List of the 7 Best Asus Laptops:
- Asus ZenBook 13 UX325
- Asus Chromebook Detachable CM3
- Asus ROG Zephyrus M16
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
- Asus ROG Flow X13
- Asus ExpertBook B9450
- Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition
Now that we have recommended the above 7 best Asus laptops.
Let’s examine their features closely.
Asus ZenBook 13 UX325:
The Asus ZenBook 13 UX325 is an outstanding laptop, definitely worth considering. Can we talk about how long the battery will last? I mean, this fantastic machine lasts 13 hours and 6 minutes! The average laptop can last around 9 hours, but the Zenbook 13 UX325EA can last more than 13 hours.
This laptop has amazing battery life, which is one of the reasons why it is so excellent. The Asus ZenBook 13 UX325 is a budget-friendly laptop that offers superior performance. The keyboard is very comfortable and has a clicky feel that is often overlooked. A good keyboard will increase productivity and speed through tasks like The Flash.
The TV has an excellent OLED display, making watching streaming services like Netflix, HBO Max, and Hulu more enjoyable than usual. The ZenBook 13 is a portable laptop that is easy to take with you wherever you go. I initially thought the Numberpad 2.0 feature was gimmicky, but I’ve found that I use it more than I thought. Number pad 2.0 lets you quickly access quick calculations with zippy speed.
I like plenty of things about the ZenBook 13, including its long battery life and clicky keyboard. However, no laptop is perfect. The Zenbook 13’s all-metal chassis made me feel like I was back in my childhood when I’d feel the grooves of my father’s vinyl record collection. The lid has a similar pattern that is visible under bright lighting.
The Asus insignia is in the center of the spiral, and the laptop is covered in a Pine Gray color. This color is subtle and sophisticated, perfect for users who want a private laptop and don’t care about the attention it receives.
The ZenBook 13 doesn’t have a groove on the lid, making it easy to lift. I had much trouble getting the laptop’s display to work, but after I jammed my nail into the gap and pried it open, it finally worked. The Zenbook 13 was satisfying to use once I finally got it available. Its ErgoLift hinge makes it easy to position the laptop in an optimal typing position. The slim bezels on the screen frame the 13.3-inch display, while the thicker top bezel accommodates the camera
- If we talk about the CPU, then it has an Intel Core i7-1165G7 CPU
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics GPU is there to help you with high-end graphic rendering
- There is 16 GB of RAM present in this laptop, which is enough for your daily tasks
- The display is 13.3 inches which is pretty normal
- The quality of the display is 1080P, which provides a good viewing experience.
- The battery life is about 13 hours
- The weight of this laptop is 2.5 pounds.
What I Like/Dislike about the Asus ZenBook 13 UX325:
- While testing, this gave us Great battery life.
- The clicky keyboard on this laptop makes you comfortable while using the keyboard.
- The design of this laptop is slim and compact and made of quality chassis
- The display is colorful that provides vivid details.
- The only thing about this laptop is that it does not have a headset jack.
Asus Chromebook Detachable CM3:
The Asus Chromebook Detachable CM3 can disguise itself as a traditional journal to avoid detection. However, if you lift the cover, you’ll find a 2-in-1 laptop that includes a stylus – in case you want to do some writing.
The Detachable CM3 is a good choice for content consumption and web browsing on a Chromebook, with its vibrant display and convenient form. The CM3 offers a lot of battery life and a durable chassis, making it a good choice for people who want a MediaTek processor.
The Asus Chromebook Detachable CM3 is a powerful and affordable Chromebook that offers excellent features and performance for its price.
The only available upgrade for the Google Pixel 2 XL boosts the eMMC storage from 64GB to 128GB, which increases the cost by $389.
- Having 10.5 inches touch screen it has MediaTek 8183 Processor
- The RAM is 4GB and ROM is 64 GB for this model
- The design is Garaged USI style.
What I Like/Dislike about the Asus Chromebook Detachable CM3:
- It features a detachable screen that can be used as a tablet or a laptop, making it perfect for on-the-go use.
- The battery life on this device is excellent.
- It is relatively pricey
- The features are low at this price
Asus ROG Zephyrus M16:
Asus is a leading manufacturer of gaming laptops, and the Asus ROG Zephyrus M16 is another excellent example. The Zephyrus M16 is a laptop that comes with an Intel Core i9-11900H processor and Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 GPU.
It also has a bright, 16-inch display, a clicky keyboard, and decent battery life. What would happen if I swapped out my graphics card for an RTX 3070 and swapped out my CPU for a Core i7? Overall, the Asus ROG Zephyrus M16 is a good choice for gamers who are OK with moderate heat and are happy with RTX 3060 performance. The only other model available costs $1,449.
I like the new design language used on the Zephyrus lineup. The Zephyrus M16 is just like the other M16s, except that it has a sleek black color over its aluminum hood with microdots filled with a prismatic film that makes it sparkle.
I like the machine-like stamp in the corner of the lid with the ROG logo and the date it was established. Opening the laptop’s hood revealed a bright RGB-lit keyboard surrounded by two metal grills. Some discreet media keys and a touchpad are covered in soft-touch black paint.
The MSI Stealth 15M is more severe than the Acer Predator Triton 300 SE but has more ports on the left side. The Acer Predator Triton 300 SE doesn’t have a Mini DisplayPort. The Asus ROG Zephyrus M16’s 2560 x 1600-pixel display is stunning. The pen is sharp and colorful, making it a bright and attractive option. The Zephyrus’ high-refresh-rate panel provides smoother gaming experiences than some premium gaming laptops.
- This laptop has a CPU of Intel Core i9-11900H and a GPU of Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060.
- It consists of 16GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD.
- The display is a 16-inch, 2560 x 1600 screen size.
- The laptop weighs 4.2 pounds.
What I Like/Dislike about the Asus ROG Zephyrus M16:
- The game runs smoothly and looks great, with vibrant colors and detailed graphics.
- The laptop has a bright 16-inch display that is perfect for watching videos or working on documents.
- The keyboard was a clicky electronic device that made a loud, annoying sound.
- The battery life on this device is awe-inspiring – it lasts for a long time without needing to be charged.
- The negative point of this laptop is that its heats up.
Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 :
I didn’t think I’d see the day when a gaming laptop delivered longer battery life than a traditional notebook. Today is the day I’m grateful for the Asus ROG Zephyrus G14. This baby can do almost anything.
You get the new powerful AMD Ryzen 9-4900HS processor combined with an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Max-Q GPU for only $1,449. Top that off with a lightning-fast SSD, a bright, 14-inch, 120Hz display, a comfortable keyboard, strong speakers packed into a gorgeous milky-white magnesium alloy chassis, and the ROG Zephyrus G14 is a near-perfect gaming laptop.
OK, there are a couple of things this machine can’t do. One thing that is missing from this picture is a webcam.
And two, the keyboard backlighting is terrible. Despite some minor flaws, this machine is still excellent. The Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 is undoubtedly one of the best VR-ready laptops, gaming laptops, and laptops with the best battery life to date. The elegant milky-white color that Asus dubs “Moonlight White” is slathered over the Zephyrus G14’s magnesium-alloy lid.
The top half of the cap is covered in microdots that create an illusion of LED lights called the AniMe Matrix display. This app will let you view images or GIFs from your photos and videos, just like a little Pikachu running across the screen. This baby does not have LED lighting, but it was unnecessary to make it look good.
The metallic Republic of Gamers logo stamped on the bottom left corner of the laptop gave it an industrial look. A small cutout on the lid of the container reveals the logo for the hinge. It doesn’t look bad, but it’s not as exciting or radical as you might like.
There are race car grill cutouts on the left and right side of the deck for the top-firing speakers, and the keyboard with the worst white backlighting I’ve ever seen is just above. I don’t think I also saw the keys when the light was off.
The bezels on display are narrower than on most laptops, but there is no webcam—the power button doubles as a fingerprint reader for added security. The Zephyrus G14 is lighter and slimmer than the Dell G7 15 (2019) (5.5 pounds, 14.4 x 10.8 x 0.8 inches) and the Asus ROG Strix Scar III (4.3 pounds, 14.2 x 10.8 x 1.0 inches).
- The Zephyrus G14 is outfitted with an AMD Ryzen 9-4900HS processor and an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Max-Q GPU.
- To support this processor, this laptop has 6GB of VRAM, 16GB of RAM, a 1TB SSD
- The 1080p at 120Hz display is fantastic.
- The laptop also has a built-in sound system with a 3.5-inch woofer, 2x 2W speakers, and a 1.2-inch tweeter.
What I Like/Dislike about the Asus ROG Zephyrus G14:
- With AMD’s new Ryzen processors and Nvidia’s new Pascal GPUs, users can expect spectacular performance gains in many popular games and applications.
- This gaming laptop is one of the longest-lasting models on the market. It is built to last and is perfect for gamers requiring a reliable notebook to handle intense gaming sessions.
- The laptop had a high-speed solid-state drive, which made it incredibly fast to start up and navigate around the operating system.
- The elegant Moonlight White design on this car is beautiful. The paint job is perfect, and the headlights add a touch of class. The car looks like it belongs on the road, not in a showroom.
- The only fault in this laptop is the absence of a webcam
- The keyboard backlighting is not so good.
Asus ROG Flow X13:
Asus continues to lead the industry in terms of what is possible with laptop games. The Asus ROG Flo is X13, one of the few 2-in-1 gaming laptops currently available. This 13-inch laptop has a powerful Ryzen 5000 processor and an Nvidia GTX 1650 graphics card. It promises excellent performance, endurance gains, and a sleek design.
Asus created the XG Mobile, a small, cute eGPU that can help power the Flow X13 to its full potential. This little box contains a powerful Nvidia RTX 3080 GPU. . Is it expensive? Yes. Is the technology innovative? Yes, I can do that. Is it worth it? The website’s content will persist after you leave, as it will be stored on the server. So what will happen to the content on this website after I leave?
The screener resolution is also increased to 4K with a 60Hz refresh rate. Asus design the Flow X13’s magnesium alloy chassis in the Gravity Wave design.
The exterior of the chassis is covered with thin, textured lines that create a disheveled appearance in the face of a chaotic wind. The raised ridges on the laptop’s keyboard are not just for show – they were designed to provide a more comfortable and sturdy grip, similar to the Google Pixelbook Go.
Asus managed to add a unique touch to its products that helps make them easily recognizable as Asus products. Case in point: its subtle bisecting design was added to the lid, with one side of the cover appearing darker than the other under the proper lighting. Asus replaced the larger Republic of Gamers emblem on some of its gaming laptops with a small metal plate in the bottom-right corner of the lid. The laptop has a beautiful iridescent shine on my Supernova edition. It gives it an edge of unexpected style.
- ROG Flow X13 has a CPU, GPU, and storage from AMD Ryzen 9 5980HS. The CPU has a speed of AMD Ryzen 9 5980HS, and the GPU is an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q/RTX 3080.
- This laptop features two 1TB PCI m.2 SSDs in a RAID 0 configuration. It has a RAM of 32GB and a storage capacity of dual 1TB PCI m.2 SSDs.
- Flow X13has a high-quality display that can output 4K resolution and 60Hz refresh rate.
- This laptop is about 15.7 inches wide by 11.6 inches long by 0.7-0.9 inches deep. It weighs about 2.9 pounds.
What I Like/Dislike about the Asus ROG Flow X13:
- The laptop’s stylish design is sure to turn heads. It is versatile and can handle a variety of tasks.
- This laptop has excellent gaming and overall performance, making it perfect for anyone who wants a powerful machine that can handle various tasks.
- This laptop has a long battery life, which is excellent.
- This laptop has a compact, portable eGPU that allows you to improve your gaming experience.
- This laptop’s keys are a bit small.
- Another bad thing is its relatively high price
- The display can be improved more
Asus ExpertBook B9450:
The Asus ExpertBook B9450 is an excellent choice for business users, and I may change my top pick for business laptops. The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon is an outstanding laptop, but the new Asus Expertbook B9450 is even better. I think it’s an excellent choice for anyone looking for a high-quality laptop. The Asus ExpertBook B9450 has the most extended battery life we’ve ever tested.
On top of that, this business-friendly machine has a slim yet durable chassis, a solid 1080p display, and plenty of security features, including a fingerprint sensor and IR camera. Other noteworthy features of the new laptop include an illuminated number pad and a light bar on the front edge.
The ExpertBook B9450 may be the perfect business notebook, but there are some issues with its performance, touchpad, and keyboard. The Asus B9450 is the best laptop released in recent months and is an excellent alternative to the best business laptops. Asus must have cast some magical spell on this device because its lightness doesn’t match the physical size of the 14-inch device.
The illusion is due to magnesium alloy materials, which Asus claims are lighter than aluminum but just as strong. The colorways Asus produces always seem to fool our eyes. The ExpertBook appeared to have a gray finish in our dimly lit office until my colleague shone a flashlight on the lid, revealing its midnight-blue finish with a pearlescent sheen that glistened with tiny pink and blue sparkles.
The design of this laptop is beautiful, but it may be too flashy for more reserved business users. The chrome Asus logo on the semi-rough lid reflects like a mirror. Open the top, and you’ll find more deep midnight blue surfaces.
There are thin bezels on either side of a 14-inch display, but there is enough space above the panel for an infrared webcam with a sliding shutter. The ExpertBook B9450 has a slightly elevated back. The ErgoLift hinge tilts the deck downward to provide a more comfortable typing experience.
Being lightweight doesn’t mean you are weak. The ExpertBook B9450 is designed to be highly resistant to damage. The laptop was tested under rigorous conditions, including pressure, shock, drop, and extreme temperature and humidity.
The ExpertBook B9450 will come with optional Intel vPro chips for remote manageability and more robust security, as well as a TPM 2.0 chip for ensuring encrypted data. The hardware security features include a fingerprint sensor and IR camera for secure logins using Windows Hello.
- This laptop contains a powerful processor of Intel Core i7-10510U, and a graphics card of Intel UHDthat is capable of delivering high-quality images.
- ExpertBook B9450 has 16GB of RAM, 1TB of storage
- The laptop has a display size of 14 inches and a 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution.
- This laptop has a battery that lasts for 16 hours.
- This laptop is about the size of a sheet of paper and weighs just over two pounds.
What I Like/Dislike about the Asus ExpertBook B9450:
- This laptop has a long battery life, which is great for staying productive.
- The laptop is very lightweight and durable.
- ExpertBook B9450 is brightly designed with a midnight blue finish. It is beautiful and looks great on any desk.
- Additionally, it has an IR camera and also has a fingerprint sensor.
- The touchpad and keyboard have a few quirks that can be confusing.
- The laptop has heated the issue.
Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition:
Asus has showcased how well AMD is doing in the laptop space, with solid power and long battery life. What was the outcome of the experiment? A powerful, long-lasting gaming system that offers excellent performance and a host of useful ASUS and AMD tools for under $2,000. Is it perfect?
The sluggish SSD, lackluster display, and weak audio were not significant issues, but they are minor complaints when considering how good the system overall is.
When I first saw the Strix G15, I thought it was just another copy of the Zephyrus gaming laptop.
The laptop’s screen shines brightly in silver when it’s not on the sigil. The right side of the cover has a series of minor characters running horizontally, forming a funky triangle. You will see the letters spelling out “ROG” repeatedly. This computer is powered by AMD technology and has the AMD company logo and release date information in the bottom right corner.
The laptop’s matte finish makes it difficult for fingerprints to cling to it, but I did manage to leave a few smudges on the lid. I was impressed by the fancy typography, but the other thing that caught my attention was how well the website was designed. The red hinge cap on the left side of the notebook’s vent gets your attention.
- This laptop features an AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX processor and AMD Radeon RX 6800M graphics card.
- There is 16GB of RAM and 512GB M.2 PCIe SSD.
- The display is a 15.6-inch FHD touchscreen.
- The battery is rated at 10:32 hours.
What I Like/Dislike about the Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition:
- This laptop has excellent performance both for general use and for gaming. It is also very durable, lasting many years.
- This laptop has a funky, gamer-centric design that is perfect for those who love gaming. It features a design that is very different from the norm and ideal for gaming fans.
- This laptop has an excellent battery life, allowing you to work uninterrupted for hours.
- The audio on this device is feeble
- The design is dull and dim
- There is also the sluggish type of SSD.
Are you a gamer who needs a powerful GPU? Asus offers a variety of great laptops, but some are better hidden among its extensive lineup.
Which Asus laptop is best for you is much work to figure out.
There are so many!
We’ve sifted through Asus’ massive lineup of laptops, so you don’t have to.